Discover why millions have used ItsEasy to expedite their Passports & Visas for over 40 years

Need a Passport, Travel Visa, or Immigration Consultation?

Use our TripBuilder to find the right documents for your trip!

Need it now?

Call our 24/7 customer support line (866) ITS-EASY and speak to a passport/visa/immigration specialist to get started right away.

Call 1•866•487•3279

Journalist Discusses
ItsEasy & Passport Renewals
Our On-Hold Message
That Hopefully You Will Never Hear When You Call In

Rush Passport Service

Do you need a passport in a rush? Passport expediting services like ItsEasy can get a rush passport to you in a matter of days, or even within 24 hours for an emergency passport. Passport expediters have special access to passport agencies for these rush passport situations. Because passport agencies know passport applications submitted by expediters will be complete - and therefore easier to process – they allow expediters to submit applications directly for rush passport services. These passport applications are processed in a matter of days or even on the same day they are submitted if necessary.
Urgent Passport Services

Rush Passport Services

If you have a trip planned in the next month, ItsEasy can rush your passport application, delivering it faster than the passport agency would through the usual process. The only difference between the requirements for a rush passport and a regular passport application is a travel itinerary that shows that your travel plans require an expedited passport. See our U.S. Passport Services web pages for different services details about the requirements for your rush passport services.

Get a Passport Fast

ItsEasy also offers a 24/7/365 toll-free phone number 1-866-ITS-EASY (487-3279) to assist you with questions about fast passport and visa services like passport renewal. Our knowledgeable customer service team can guide you through the fast passport process and even make arrangements over the phone.
How to Get a Passport Fast
If you need to get a visa for your trip, in addition to your passport, you can apply for a fast passport in advance of your departure date. See ItsEasy's travel visa pages for additional information about applying for your visa to countries like China, India, Brazil and Russia or view listings for all travel visa services; you can order a fast passport and expedited visa services travel visa services in the same order to save time.

Emergency US Passports

Your emergency passport can be obtained in as little as 24 hours in the event of a last-minute passport emergency. ItsEasy frequently gets calls from panicked travelers who realize they need to get an emergency passport just days before a trip, for any number of reasons: their passport has expired, they didn't know the trip required a passport, their passport is damaged or run out of visa pages. In fact, it is for exactly those passport emergencies that we offer 24-hour customer service at our toll-free number 1-866-ITS-EASY. You can call anytime from anywhere in the U.S. and arrange to have your emergency passport application processed within one business day if needed.

Need an Urgent Passport?

If you do need an urgent passport, you will need to have it expedited, either by making an in-person appointment with your nearest passport agency or with an expediting service like ItsEasy. The passport agency's appointment system is automated, and there is no guarantee that an appointment will be available before your departure, particularly if you have only a day or two. Urgent passport expediters, however, have established relationships with the passport agencies and can submit urgent passport applications easily without making appointments. This is why using a passport expediting service makes the most sense for people who need to get a passport urgently.

Get an Emergency Passport

The requirements for an emergency passport are the same as those for a regular passport application, except you will need to show proof that you need a passport expedited. An itinerary showing a trip within two weeks (or a month, if a travel visa will also be required) should be submitted with your passport application. Note: U.S. Consulates and Embassies- outside of the U.S. issue limited-validity emergency passports to U.S. travelers abroad. If you are outside of the U.S. and need an emergency passport, you must apply in person at a U.S. Embassy or most U.S. Consulates.
US Embassy Passport

Related Passport Information Pages

New Passport, Renew Passport, get-passport, Help Fast Passport
Google Remarketing Tag